Update: Open Space Retreat is now SOLD OUT!
About The Retreat
Join Holly for a winter escape in the serene Victorian countryside town of Daylesford, just over an hour's drive from Melbourne. Specifically designed for self-employed creatives, this unique immersion will provide tools to connect the body and mind, and recharge and rejuvenate after the busy summer months.
Over the course of the weekend there will be plenty of time to immerse yourself in the tranquil property, as well as the natural surroundings of the nearby Wombat State Forest. A mixture of yang and yin style yoga, in addition to guided meditations and customised lifestyle workshops for arts workers, will leave you feeling nourished and refreshed.
- 2 x daily yoga classes (yang style practice in the mornings, yin style practice in the evenings. Yoga classes will be appropriate for all levels from beginner to advanced)
- Delicious vegetarian cuisine prepared by an on-site catering team (3 meals per day from dinner Friday night to Sunday lunch) plus coffee, tea and snacks
- Nature walks and guided meditations in and around the Wombat State Forest
- Lifestyle workshops on creative time management, goal setting, and how to integrate healthy lifestyle choices into a creative profession
- 2 nights shared accommodation at a large heritage-style property in Daylesford (see below)
This retreat is particularly beneficial for:
- Busy freelancers working in their own business, or running a 'side hustle' in addition to full time work
- Arts industry professionals, including but not limited to photographers, musicians, arts managers, designers, artists of all kinds
- Individuals with an interest in improving their general health and wellbeing through guided practices of yoga and meditation, and looking for a starting point
- Anyone experiencing anxiety, stress, or fatigue
Open Space Retreat will be held at a large mud brick property in Daylesford, situated on 5 acres of woodland forest. The property features a wood fireplace, open plan living, a large kitchen and spacious living areas, 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms to be shared by retreat participants over the weekend. Linen and towels are provided.
Prices shown are for shared accommodation (3-4 per room), and bedding configurations comprise a mixture of single and double beds (1 bed per person). Queen size beds will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
$360 per person - early bird rate until 31 March
$385 per person thereafter
Places are strictly limited to 13pax
Friday 19 July: Check in from 4.00pm, retreat commences at 5.00pm
Sunday 21 July: Retreat concludes 3.00pm, check out to follow
Please note that there will be no refunds or concessions in the event of late participant arrival or early departure, travel delays, etc. If you wish to cancel your retreat booking, the cancellation policy below will apply:
a) 60 days or more prior to the start of the yoga retreat = full refund
b) 31-60 days prior to the start of the yoga retreat = 50% refund
c) 0-30 days prior to the start of the yoga retreat = no refund will apply.
To cancel, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org