Join Jodi Sheafe and Holly Norman for a Sunday session of soulful sounds, embodied movement and joyful community vibes.
• A two-hour journey through breath and movement on your mat, led by senior teacher Jodi Sheafe.
• A musical soundscape composed especially for the class and performed live by Holly Norman (percussion, vocals, ukulele) and Nick Watson (guitar, bass, loops).
• Flow-style practice to get you feeling connected, blissful, and tuned into the frequencies of your own body and surroundings.
• Nourishing yin, meditation, and stillness.
• Raise your vibration through inspired movement for your body and delicious sounds for your ears.
“Everything in life is vibration.” Albert Einstein
Date: Sunday 25th August
Time: 2 – 4pm
Price: $40 ($35 early bird before 1st August)
Due to limited capacity for all workshops Westside Yoga will not provide any refunds if cancellation is received within 7 days of the workshop.